First just let me say that grandkids are AWESOME!
There's nothing better than snuggling in the bed with a child who loves the Lord as much as she loves her grandma. (FYI-that's a lot)
Peanut aka Olivia, has seen awesome visions of angels. Last night as we were just getting ready to drift off to sleep we said our prayers. As always she asked that she would have dreams, and see angels.
I hear her over there whispering, but can't quite figure out what she's saying. She then informs me that she just saw an angel. Grandma then begins to ask questions. Really? What did it look like?
That's where the description began. "She has on a white dress, brown hair, a blue and pink necklace. The necklace had 2 bumble bees on it, and they had happy faces. She was holding 2 roses, and a yellow crystal."
I then told Peanut to ask her what her name is. After another brief conversation, Peanut says her name is Carissa. This morning I looked up the name Carissa.
Following is the meaning of that name:
The girl's name Carrisa \c(a)-rri-sa\ is a variant of Carissa (Greek), and the meaning of Carrisa is "grace".
How cool is that?
My advice? I am beginning to think that if I need an answer to a problem, or feel I'm not quite hearing from God.....I'm going straight to a kid.....they seem to have a straight line to the throne.

0 comments:
Post a Comment