For the past 7 months I have been a conference/seminar junkie. One of my favorite workshops was on dream interpretation. It's interesting that as our body slumbers, the brain just keeps on going, and going, and going.
So they tell us our dreams are full of symbols, and hidden meanings. Ok, so a couple days ago a friend emails me a dream she had about me. So I get to thinking, what is a dream? What does it mean? Allow me to share the dream with you....and I can't wait to see how you interpret the dream.
Here goes-
"So I kept hearing this voice that was saying over and over don't make a move till I instruct you. Ok not a problem. So when given permission you and I went to what was suppose to be the hilltop to case the area and familiarize ourselves with some of the locals things were totally different then we had suspected. We parked the car and started to walk the streets and turned the corner where there was this lawn area and wall with a bunch I mean a bunch of people. So we walked thru the crowd and saw all different kinds of people, a women who so strung out she was passed out and her child was in a hole deathly ill and others were tending to him. There was this parking garage like structure 4 stories high and so we started to walk thru there. This place was just packed with people on top of people who had no food or water. It was like poor african nations in a parking garage structure. So spotted this little boy who was totally malnutritioned and you could not compose yourself right away. You got yourself together, grabbed me by the arm and we left and went to this Dominos Pizza shop by where we parked the car. You looked at the guy and said I need to order 500 pizzas I don't care the cost. He was taken back by surprise. He had to call all the stores to start making this large amount you requested. As we got the pizzas we would take and distribute it to the children and they would have this look on their face of complete happiness and joy for they knew that was pizza they were tasting. I was out in the street when they made a huge delivery and a bunch of college kids came by and tried to take off with the order and after talking to them I convinced them to get over their selfish ways and help. There attitude by the end had changed drastically. People were coming off the streets to help us feed the children and families. The amount of people was so large we had to place another order. People continued to come and help and tend to these people. We are talking like 2:30am we were doing this. Just to see the smile on their faces was emotional for both of us.
> I was up in this area where there were girls who wanted to eat but they got used to not eating and so they didn't want the fat of the pizza. I sat down and talked with a few of them and told the one who was majorly struggling I understand, she looked at me like yeah right. I walked away and came back and said ok now lets do this. Explained about the nutrition and the feeling of food etc. So I explained to her my past situation and struggles and she was able to eat. After taking a bite she was so amazed of how good it actually tasted and she was just all smiles from there.
> My alarm went off at this point and tried to not leave the dream I wanted to see the ending but I couldn't get back there. But again I kept hearing I will tell you when to move. Be ready.But not till I say. "
Well, what do you think?

0 comments:
Post a Comment